Alright, so here it is… My best kept secret to keeping my skin flawless all year long. Would you believe me if I said it was so effective, so natural and so easy that it only costs… Under $10? Probably not! But it’s true! Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Cut & squeeze the juice of one lemon into a small dish. I use my small Bijou candle bases, once the candle is done they can be washed in the dishwasher and reused for just about anything.
2. Pour 2 Tbsp. of RAW honey into the dish. Raw honey is important, not the basic kind you find next to the peanut butter. I buy mine at my local farm and it’s called Florida’s Orange Blossom Honey.
3. Mix gently in the dish until well combined. Next, heat the honey in a microwave for about 15 seconds, until just warm.
4. Gather all your essentials and head on over to the bathroom. Honey is extremely sticky, so I like to have everything within arm’s reach to prevent making a sticky mess.
6. Start with a clean face. Dab the honey mixture all over your face and spread evenly until your entire face is covered with the warm honey.
9. Pat dry. Not rub, just pat.
10. You’re done! Now hop in that hot bath! Make sure to bring your candles to give yourself the true spa feeling, you might as well because that’s exactly what you just did at a fraction of a cost!
Once I used my honey mask, I rinsed the dish out in the sink and was able to quickly refill it with one of my favorite Bijou candles. From a serving dish to another luxury candle, perfect for this!
And you’re all set! Now you know how I keep my skin clear, and it hardly costs a thing!
And now, you can save even more if you wanted a set of your own reusable Bijou Candles. Use promo code SweetPea15 to save 15% sitewide! Code expires on December 20th, and these are very high-end, luxury candles so take advantage of this limited time offer while you can, then tag any of your social media pictures with #MyBijou to let us know how you reuse your refillable bases.
[This post was sponsored by Bijou Candles]